Green Arrow = Play Podcast
The Great 50 Day Eastertime Feast Breaks the Blues of Corona19 and Can Be A Time of Hidden Joy while Sheltering in Place.
IDEAS FOR THE GREAT 50 DAY FEAST TO CELEBRATE CHRIST HAS RISEN (while sheltering in place)
- Decorate your house for the season! Place fresh flowers on your table and mantle – you can even place flowers on crucifixes in your house. Frame or write out a quote from one of the Gospels and display it somewhere prominent.
- Continue with spiritual resolutions, such as reading the Scriptures together as a family.
- As the weather warms, plant a garden together to commemorate Easter morning, where Mary Magdalene found Christ in the garden.
- Consider reading Acts of the Apostles or some of the New Testament letters as a family during this liturgical season.
- The Easter season is a time of celebration! The Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary are particularly fitting for this time. Pray a decade as a family each week night.
Catch up with a neighbor over the fence (6′ distance)
Look for 5 different kinds of birds in your area
See how many animals you see in your yard in twenty minutes
Count the different types of flowers from your yard/window from 1 spot
Count the different trees in your view
Look at old Family photos
Encapsulement Blues- Original penned 1976, New verse- March 2020
I value feedback through the comments section here
OR- Better via email at NikosSteves@gmail.com
Constant Procession tells of key apparitions of the Virgin Mary since she passed on from the world and how she serves humanity through Christianity.
The origin of these podcasts began with my book Constant Procession.
(An e-book copy of the book can be found here on the website.)
Constant Procession; the podcast; is published here every Tuesday morning.
I’ve read the entire book from cover to cover (Installments 93-110)